A switchless Wah set to Steve Vai's precise specifications and equipped with Morley's superior Electro-Optical circuitry. Simply step on to engage WAH mode and step off to go to bypass. The Bad Horsie has a special buffer circuitry to prevent signal loading and to drive long cables. Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. LED Indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty.
• Switchless design – simple step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to bypass
• Wah set to Steve Vai's precise specifications
• “TrueTone Bypass” buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and Wah mode
• Powers from one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter
• Cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty
• Works with guitar, bass or keys