StageSource™ L3s combines versatile design with Smart Speaker modes, automatic speaker configuration via L6 LINK™ digital networking and a tour-grade enclosure for the widest variety of live sound applications.
With a precision bass-reflex design, StageSource L3s delivers 1,200 watts of powerful, extended sub-bass and incredible fidelity. Based on an innovative new technology platform, StageSource L3s combines intelligent DSP and multi-function design to provide outstanding performance and easy system integration via L6 LINK™ digital networking.
L6 LINK digital networking takes the complexities out of configuring a multi-speaker rig. In an L6 LINK network, StageSource L3s automatically detects other StageSource speakers and automatically configures its settings accordingly; crossovers and polarity are set, stereo signals are summed, through signals are passed, and more. When connected via L6 LINK, StageSource speakers and the StageScape™ M20d digital mixer are capable of unparalleled power and flexibility. Together they redefine the typical mixer-speaker paradigm and create an intelligent live sound eco-system rather than merely a linear combination of components.
Easily capable of delivering powerful low-end to large audiences, StageSource L3s features a dual 12-inch bass reflex configuration with 1,200 watts of power for maximum headroom and superb low-end definition.
• 1,200-watt bi-amped Subwoofer
• Precision 2x12″ bass-reflex design
• Smart Speaker modes for standard live performance, bass-heavy live performance, pre-recorded music playback and extreme bass in pre-recorded music playback
• Selectable cross-over points
• Digital networking via L6 LINK
• Three threaded pole-mounts
• Dual-braced tour-grade plywood construction
• Multi-function modular architecture for true scalability
• Multiple handling points
• Tilt-and-go portability